1.PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Altia Sweden AB, Sandhamnsgatan 63 A, P.O. Box 27084, SE-10251 Stockholm, Sweden, is the controller of your personal data. If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, please contact us at +46 (0)8 557 790 00 (switchboard) or send a message to email@example.com.
1.2 Grounds and purposes of the processing
Generally, you can visit Nordic Spirits Lab without submitting any personal data. However, you may voluntarily do so by subscribing to our newsletter (if any), attending a workshop, congress or customer visit, or interacting with us in any other way.
If you submit your personal data to Altia, Altia processes the personal data on one or more of the following grounds:
- your consent
- legitimate interests pursued by Altia
Based on the above grounds, Altia may process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Customer service – We may process your personal data to communicate with you when you contact us for customer support;
- Marketing – We may process your personal data for marketing and promotion. This may include contacting you to inform of new products or services when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may also use your personal data to personalize our communications and to provide you with more relevant information, for example, by making recommendations and displaying customized content in our services.
- Other management of our business – Based on Altia’s legitimate interests, and provided that such legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms as a data subject, we may process your personal data for the purposes of detecting, investigating and preventing unlawful activities and defending Altia’s interests, for example, in legal proceedings.
1.3 Collected data and retention
The collected data includes the personal data you have submitted to us (such as your contact details). We retain your personal data only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes specified above, unless applicable law stipulates a longer retention period. In particular, we may retain your personal data for the duration of any period necessary to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights.
1.4 Recipients and disclosure
Your our personal data is received by Altia’s employees who need to process your personal data for the purposes specified above. We may also disclose your personal data as follows:
- Group companies and subcontractors – We may disclose your personal data to Altia group companies and Altia’s subcontractors processing personal data on Altia’s behalf for the purposes specified above. Such subcontractors may include companies that maintain the Nordic Spirits Lab website and analyze and manage marketing for us. The disclosures may include using resources and servers located outside the EU/EEA. If your personal data is transferred outside the EU/EEA, we will ensure that any such transfer is compliant with applicable laws (including by using the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses).
- Authorities - We may be required to disclose your personal data to authorities under applicable laws or to respond to legal proceedings.
- Mergers and acquisitions – In the event of any sale, consolidation or reorganization of our businesses (for example mergers and acquisitions), we may disclose your personal data to prospective or actual buyers or their advisers, where appropriate.
1.5 Your rights
With respect to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights, as appropriate and subject to possible restrictions arising from applicable laws:
- Right to withdraw consent – If and to the extent the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw such consent.
- Right to access – You are entitled to be informed of what personal data Altia holds about you and have a copy of such personal data.
- Right to request rectification – You have a right to request Altia to rectify your personal data that is incorrect, as well as a right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to deletion of data and restriction of processing – You may ask Altia to delete personal data that is held about you, or to restrict the way in which Altia uses your personal data, for example if there is no longer a lawful ground for the processing or if the data is no longer needed for the purposes it was processed, unless Altia has a legal right or obligation to retain and process such data.
- Right to object – You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data. Altia may decline the request and continue processing on statutory grounds.
- Right to data portability – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to Altia and to transfer such data to another controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint – You are entitled to lodge a complaint on Altia’s personal data processing with competent data protection authority in the EU Member State of your residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of applicable laws.
You may exercise your rights by contacting Altia in accordance with section 1.1 above. If you would like to lodge a complaint, the relevant authority in Sweden is Datainspektionen (www.datainspektionen.se).
2. WEBSITE ANALYTICS AND COOKIES